- 2 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups of ketchup
- ½ cup of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of smoke flavouring
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons of chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon of liquid hot pepper sauce (Optional)
- Melt butter in a sauce pan on low.
- Add onion and cook until tender, stirring often.
- Add all other ingredients on low for 30 minutes. Stir often
* If you don’t have cannabutter, you can add 2-3 grams cannabis buds, finely ground and browned instead.